Back Forum New

Regarding mythic saga client

GM/ Mods,

I have just download the mythic saga client as in the website.

Frankly speaking it is not a true client. It is only another browser-like application, and we are still going to download the text, music, rewards, character pack each time we connect.

The whole thing is only 1.37mb.

Why not pack all the data in? Just download the character details like level and items, other stuffs like music or text can stay with the pack, and reduce the hassle of downloading everything, which is the purpose of making the client in the first place.

so, nothing different from our browsers?
This client will help some browsers that having errors on flash or
maybe bad connections to voomga web, I think..

i am still testing.

well this is a flash based game, if the problem arise from the browser itself then it may help, if the problem is with the flash, then it should be no different.

the admin has made the effort to create the client, might as well pack in the music files, the text etc, rather than making an empty client just to connect and download the whole thing again...

By the way, packing all the maps in the client would be a good idea as well, together with the mobs. So that everytime you enter a map there is no need to load the map and the monster again, then the game will be more smooth.

please keep informing us if that browser has a new method to compress (resize)
the downloading files.. then suppose the game will run faster..

i am done Downloading ~client ~ but it seems it was not client lols...{:3_50:}
and stock @ 64% loading till now {:3_59:}

yeah the client is bad.. too long loading.. wasting time..

for me it was good. no lag or shall I say less lag than using Firefox or Google Chrome.

why i can't log in in mythic client..??while i can log in wen I'm using browser... yesterday i used  it but today i can't even log in =.=

probably the client is still not stable and some bugs occur.

Back Forum